- 1994, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy, Doctorate Degree in Philosophy with a Master in Psychology, 110/110 cum laude
– 1996, Santa Fe Institute, NM, USA, independent studies in Complex Systems
– 1996, Conferences of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and the Life Sciences: Berkeley, CA and Pavia, Italy
– 1998, Futurethinking, workshop “Leadership Intensive”, Sarasota, FL
– 1998/2000, Coach University
– 2001, University of Geneva, CAPP (Computer Assessment of Personal Potential) certification
– 2001, Pari Center for New Learning, workshop “New Sciences, New Paradigms”
– 2001, First World Conference for Systemic Management, Wien, Austria
– 2002, HP, certification to lead the program “Dynamic Leadership”
– 2003, Right Academy, workshop “The Consultant’s Role”, London, UK
– 2003, NLPU at University of California Santa Cruz, NLP Practitioner Certification
– 2004, NLPU at University of California Santa Cruz, NLP Master Certification
– 2007, Solution Surfers, PURE ICF Professional Certification Program, Basel, Switzerland
– 2007, MRG, 360°-questionnaire LEA (Leadership Effectiveness Analysis) training & certification, Milan, Italy
– 2008, Solution Surfers, PLUS ICF Professional Certification Program, Basel, Switzerland
– 2009, Solution Surfers, PRO ICF Professional Certification Program, Basel, Switzerland
– 2009, Credentialed by the ICF (International Coach Federation) as a PCC (Professionally Certified Coach); credential renewed in 2012
– 2010, Solutionsurfers faculty member
– 2010, SFBTA (Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Association) Conference, Banff, Canada
– 2010 MicroAnalysis Certification, University of Victoria, Canada
– 2011 SFBTA (Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Association) Conference, Bakersfield, California
– 2012 Attendee and Workshop Leader at the Executive Coaching Conference “Cost Effective and Business Minded Approaches to Coaching”, NYC.
– 2014 Master of Applied Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania, GPA 4.0 cum laude.
ICF (International Coach Federation), ASFCT (Association for the quality development of Solution Focused Consulting & Training), SOL (Solutions in Organizations Link-up).