PUBLICATIONS: books & chapters
- The chapter Nonlinear Dynamic System Theory Between Epistemology and Practical Applications in Le Nuove Frontiere della Scienza (The New Frontiers of Science), Edizioni Lecchesi, Lecco, 1998.
- Coaching Leader. Dal potenziale individuale ai risultati di business (Coaching Leaders: from Human Potential to Business Results), Guerini Editore, Milano, 2007.
- The chapters: Reducing Personnel Turnover rate from 50% to 10%, Opening for Brief-Coaching Sessions, Change we Can Believe in in Doing Something Different: Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Practices, Routledge, NY, 2010.
- Mr. Bear Wants to Be Loved and Other Solution-Focused Inspired Stories to Make Change Easier; for Children and their Parents, BriefCoachingSolutions, June 2012.
PUBLICATIONS: articles & other (most recent first)
- Blogging regularly on Leadership Development Coaching and Science-Based Organizational Practices (2008-2013) www.briefcoachingsolutions.com/category/blog/.
- Getting Out of the Way: A Case Study. Facilitating a Corporate Retreat Using SF, InterAction – The Journal of Solution Focus in Organizations, volume 5, #1, 2013, SFCT, Obergriesbach, Germany.
- A High-Performing Factory via Solution-Focused Coaching: a case study, e-Organizations&People, winter 2010, volume 17 (14) – November 2010.
- Research Digest, InterAction – The Journal of Solution Focus in Organizations, volume 1 #3, 2010, SFCT, Obergriesbach, Germany.
- Solution-Focused Interviewing Protocols as Darwinian Algorithms, InterAction – The Journal of Solution Focus in Organizations, volume 1 #2, 2009, SFCT, Obergriesbach, Germany.
- Perchè passeggiare quando si può galoppare? (Why stroll when you could run?), L’impresa. Rivista Italiana di Management, #8, 2007, Il Sole 24 ORE; Milano.
- Coaching come strumento per lo sviluppo organizzativo: il caso ZF (Coaching As a Tool to Support Organizational Change: the ZF Case Study), Quaderni di Management, EGV Edizioni, # 3 – 2003.
- Lo sviluppo sostenibile come strumento di management (Sustainable Development as a Management Tool), Sistemi & Impresa #3 – 2002, ESTE; Milano
- Caos e cambiamento organizzativo (Chaos and Organizational Change), Sistemi & Impresa #1 – 2000, Edizioni Scientifiche Tecniche Europee; Milano, 2000.
- Reasoned Bibliography on Chaos and Complexity Theory, Proceedings of the International Conference “Chaos, Fractals and Models”; Pavia, Italy, 1996.